Faculty Senate Working Group on Pass/Fail
The working group will examine the purpose(s) of allowing students the option to take courses pass/fail and consider whether the specific policies regarding the implementation of the pass/fail option sufficiently meet the purpose(s). The working group will also examine how these policies affect the learning environment when students utilize the pass/fail option. The working group will recommend modifications to relevant policies or procedures needed to better implement the pass/fail option.
- Scott Solomon - Chair (Natural Sciences, Senator, NTT)
- Matthias Henze (Humanities)
- Chris Jermain (Engineering)
- Troy Schaum (Architecture)
- Steve Zeff (Jones School)
- Sanat Mehta (SA student representative)
- Bridget Gorman (Dean of Undergraduates, Social Sciences)
- Emilia Morosan (Natural Sciences, Senator)
- Ellen Everett (Office of the Registrar)
The final report from the working group is available on the faculty wiki.