Faculty Senate Working Group on Lab Safety (2013)
The working group charge is to assess the state of research laboratory safety across campus, to propose a new organizational structure that fosters and maintains a culture and practice of lab safety, and to issue recommendations to improve the process for safety training, oversight and compliance.
- Mike Wong, Chair
- Beth Beason-Abmayr (Biochemistry and Cell Biology)
- Raj Dasgupta (Earth Science)
- Tom Killian (Physics and Astronomy)
- Kevin Kelly (Electrical and Computer Engineering)
- Qilin Li (Civil and Environmental Engineering)
- Kevin Kirby, ex officio
- Vicki Colvin, ex officio
- Jane Grande-Allen (Deputy Speaker; Bioengineering)
- Carl Caldwell (Speaker)
Read the report and recommendations from the working group.