Working Group on Brown Teaching Awards (2009-2010)
- To propose new procedures for the selection of the Brown Teaching Awards, the highest recognition of excellent teaching at Rice.
- To recommend what body or committee should administer or carry out the procedures, and how the rewards should be announced and presented.
- Ann Saterbak (BIOE, Chair)
- Bridget Gorman (SOCI, Senate)
- Ed Segner (CEVE)
- Mark Kulstad (PHIL, Senate
- Geoff Winningham (ARTS)
- Art Gottschalk (MUSI)
Read the report from the working group. The group presented their report and recommendations at the December 8, 2010 Faculty Senate meeting.