Working Group on Evaluating Teaching (2011)
Recommend processes to gather data on teaching and course effectiveness for both formative and summative purposes;
Recommend strategies and programs that would provide incentives and opportunities for faculty to improve teaching effectiveness;
Work with the Committee on Teaching to revise its charge appropriately.
- James Young, co-chair, Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Paul Padley, co-chair, Physics and Astronomy
- David Caprette. BioSciences
- Karen Nelson, Business
- Carolyn Nichol, Chemistry
- Ann Saterbak, Bioengineering
- Hadly Wickham, Statistics
The final report from the working group was not made public. Contact email@example.com for more information.